When deals are on the line, entertainment companies, writers, producers, actors, directors, and literary rights holders need entertainment lawyers who:
- Know studio “best practices” from having decades of combined in-house studio experience
- Act as a “consigliere” to clients
- Quickly grasp your immediate needs and long-term objectives
- Maintain strong relationships with agents, managers, lawyers and other decision-makers
- Cut through the obstacles to push along negotiations
- Keep you “in the loop” at all times
- Promptly return your calls and emails
- Obtain the best deal possible for you
- Finish necessary paperwork in a timely manner
With the advent and proliferation of streaming, mobile platforms, and AR/VR, it takes creative and savvy counsel to apply tried-and-true principles to emerging technology deals. The Media routinely handles high-profile, cutting edge deals that are shaping the digital landscape. Some of these deals involve streaming giants such as Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, Disney+, Apple TV+, and Quibi.
We handle matters for clients involved with scripted and/or unscripted TV shows, documentaries, movies, acquisitions of literary properties, speaking engagements, and endorsement deals.