Stanford Law School graduate and former Head of Business & Legal Affairs for Dick Clark Productions with extensive experience negotiating and drafting all manner of acquisition, development, production, talent, distribution and licensing agreements for television and digital media platforms including negotiation of all material business terms, backend definitions and ancillary deal components. Experience negotiating television and new media product integration, branding, commercial trade-out and other promotional opportunities with major advertisers (Coke, ATT, Nokia, MSN, etc.).
- Member In Good Standing, California State Bar
- United States Navy Veteran
- Dick Clark Productions, Senior VP and Head of Business & Legal Affairs
- ABC Pictures, Manager, Business & Legal Affairs
- Stanford Law School (J.D.)
- University of San Francisco (B.A., Philosophy, summa cum laude)
- University of Michigan (Concentration: Theatre and Philosophy)